|Former candidate for|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 49|
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Incumbent Phil Phelps defeated Kyle Cawood in the Democratic primary. Lu Penton was unopposed in the Republican primary. Phelps defeated Penton in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 49 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Phil Phelps Incumbent||73.6%||18,211|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 49 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Phil Phelps Incumbent||78.6%||4,563|
Cawood was a Democratic candidate for District 49 in the Michigan House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010, state legislative elections. Cawood was defeated in the August 3 primary by Jim Ananich.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kyle + Cawood + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 49
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Kyle Cawood on Facebook
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed December 5, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, 2010 Primary Election Results – State Representative, accessed July 19, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |