|Maryland House of Delegates, District 9A|
Elections for the office of Maryland House of Delegates will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 25, 2014. Walter E. Carson and James Ward Morrow were unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Warren E. Miller faced Christopher Eric Bouchat, Trent Kittleman, Kyle Lorton and Frank Mirabile in the Republican primary. While Miller easily advanced, unofficial results show Kittleman leading Mirabile by six points for the second placement on the general election ballot.
- See also: Maryland State Senate elections, 2010
In the September 14 primary election, Lorton defeated Jody Venkatesan by a margin of 2,948 to 2,081.
|Maryland State Senate, District 13- Republican Primary (2010)|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kyle + Lorton + Maryland + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Maryland Secretary of State - Official candidate list
- Maryland Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 3, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "Unofficial Results for the 2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election," accessed June 25, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "2010 General Election Official Results," accessed February 24, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "Official Primary Results," accessed February 24, 2014
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |