|Oregon House of Representatives District 30|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Iowa State University, B.S. (Computer science)|
|Profession||Engineer, Intel Corp.|
Elections for the office of Oregon House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent Joe Gallegos was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Dan Mason was unopposed in the Republican primary. Kyle Markley is running as a Libertarian candidate. Gallegos, Mason and Markley will face off in the general election.
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 30, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Shawn Lindsay Incumbent||44.7%||11,096|
Markley has stated, "My political philosophy is the Declaration of Independence, the original American political philosophy. I will be a consistent and principled advocate for personal freedom, individual rights, and legal equality, and I will work to revise or repeal laws at odds with these principles."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Kyle + Markley + Oregon + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oregon House of Representatives
- Oregon House of Representatives District 30
- Oregon House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Oregon State Legislature
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Official Results - May 20, 2014 Primary Election," accessed July 8, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filing," accessed March 17, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings for the House," accessed April 11, 2012
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Oregon State House Official Primary Results for 2012," accessed May 15, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Oregon State House Official General Results for 2012," accessed May 24, 2014
- [Bio submission to Ballotpedia]