|Nebraska State Senate District 27|
|High school||West Point High School, 1999|
|Bachelor's||University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 2004|
|J.D.||University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 2008|
|| The information about this individual is current as of when his or her last campaign ended. See anything that needs updating? Send a correction to our editors
Kyle Michaelis was a 2012 candidate for District 27 of the Nebraska Unicameral.
Michaelis discusses the following issues such as the following in videos posted on his YouTube account.
- Child Welfare Reform
- Wind Energy
- Campaign Finance
- Women's Health
- Affordable Care Act
- Workers' Rights
- See also: Nebraska State Senate elections, 2012
Michaelis ran for election in the 2012 election for Nebraska State Senate District 27. Michaelis was unopposed in the May 15 primary election and was defeated by Colby Coash in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Nebraska State Senate, District 27, General Election, 2012
||Colby Coash Incumbent
|| Kyle Michaelis
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kyle + Michaelis + Nebraska + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Kyle Michaelis News Feed
- ↑ Michaelis for Legislature, "On the Issues," accessed October 18, 2012
- ↑ Nebraska Secretary of State, "Statewide Candidate List," accessed February 14, 2014
- ↑ Nebraska Secretary of State, "Official Report of The Board of State Canvassers of the State of Nebraska - Primary Election, May 15, 2012," accessed May 13, 2014