Laingsburg School District Bond Measure (November 2011)
This measure was approved
- YES 196 (60.1%)
- NO 130 (39.9%)
- YES 472 (57.07%)
- NO 355 (42.93%)
This measure sought to issue a bond in the amount of $5.8 million in order to pay for upgrading technology, buy new school buses and improve school sites as needed.
Text of measure
The question on the ballot:
|Shall Laingsburg Community Schools, Shiawassee and Clinton Counties, Michigan, borrow the sum of not to exceed Five Million Eight Hundred Fifty Thousand Dollars ($5,850,000) and issue its general obligation unlimited tax bonds therefore, for the purpose of:remodeling, equipping and re-equipping school buildings; acquiring and installing educational technology in school buildings; acquiring school buses; and developing and improving sites?|
- Clinton County Clerk, Unofficial November Election Results
- Shiawassee County Clerk, November Election Results
- Michigan Treasury Department, School Bond Information
- Clinton County Clerk, November Sample Ballot
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.