Lake County is one of 64 counties in Colorado. The county seat is the city of Leadville.
See also: Evaluation of Colorado county websites
This site was evaluated on Aug. 9, 2012.
- County commissioners are listed with a brief bio, office address, phone number and personalized email.
- The staff directory provides a phone number, general office address and email contact form.
- The Clerk & Recorder provides a fee schedule for requesting public records, an office address, phone number and email contact form.
- The Treasurer provides a tax search database and the ability to pay property taxes online.
- Planning and zoning provides permit application forms and land development codes.
- The 2012 budget summary is provided.
- The administrative staff does not provide personalized emails.
- The clerk and recorder does not provide a personalized email address.
- Meeting minutes and agendas for the past 3-5 years could not be found. Information on the times and locations of public meetings was also not provided.
- Budgets and audits for the past 3-5 years were not provided.
- Approved contract statements are not available for vendors above $10,000.
- If the county engaged in lobbying activities or if it is a member of lobbying associations is not disclosed. Nor is the total cost lobbying activities or membership dues for associations available.
- ↑ Lake County, Commissioners, Accessed: Aug. 9, 2012
- ↑ Lake County, Staff Directory, Accessed: Aug. 9, 2012
- ↑ Lake County, Fee schedule, Accessed: Aug. 9, 2012
- ↑ Lake County, Treasurer, Accessed: Aug. 9, 2012
- ↑ Lake County, Land Use, Accessed: Aug. 9, 2012
- ↑ Lake County, 2012 budget, Accessed: Aug. 9, 2012