Lake Holcombe School District Tax Levy Revenue Question (April 2013)
This measure authorized the Lake Holcombe School District to increase its property tax revenue to exceed the state given limits by $675,000 per year for three years in order to fund operations costs and maintenance of the district.
|Lake Holcombe School District Referendum|
- These election results are from the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction School Finance Referendum Search.
Text of measure
Text of the resolution to be approved or rejected:
|“||Be it resolved by the School Board of the School District of Lake Holcombe, Chippewa and Rusk Counties, Wisconsin, that the revenues included in the School District budget for the 2013-2014 school year through the 2015-2016 school year be authorized to exceed the revenue limit specified in Section 121.91, Wisconsin Statutes, by $675,000 a year, for non-recurring purposes consisting of operational and maintenance expenses of the District.||”|
- April 2, 2013 ballot measures in Wisconsin
- Chippewa County, Wisconsin ballot measures
- Rusk County, Wisconsin ballot measures
- Chippewa County Clerk Website, Election Information
- Wisonsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Information
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Search
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction School Finance referendum search
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |