Lake Ozark City Sales Tax for Capital Improvements (November 2012)
|Lake Ozark City Proposition|
Text of measure
Language on the ballot:
|“||Shall the City of Lake Ozark, Missouri impose a sales tax of one-quarter of one percent (1/4 of 1%) for the purpose of funding capital improvements, including the operation and maintenance of said capital improvements, which may include the retirement of debt under previously authorized bonded indebtedness?
The current one-half of one percent capital improvement sales tax is obligated for the purpose of paying the principal of and interest on bonds of the City as they become due.
The City intends to use this capital improvement sales tax to fund the operation and maintenance of the City's wastewater system, including renovations and improvements to the existing wastewater system.
- November 6, 2012 ballot measures in Missouri
- Camden County, Missouri ballot measures
- Miller County, Missouri ballot measures
- Camden County, "November 6, 2012 sample ballot," accessed October 15, 2012
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |