Lancaster County, Virginia
- Main article: Evaluation of Virginia county websites
- Contact information for county elected and administrative officials is provided.
- County board meeting minutes for current and previous years are posted.
- The building office has a searchable building permits database.
- The Website includes a link to the Virginia Association of Counties, which lists the county as a member.
- County taxes can be paid online.
- No term dates for county board members are posted.
- Only the most recent county board meeting agenda is posted.
- Current bid requests are posted, but no listings of award notices or current contracts are provided.
- No information about FOIA requests is posted, and no record of the county's FOIA compliance is available.
- The site has no search function.
- Lancaster County Website
- Lancaster County Chamber of Commerce (dead link)
- Lancaster County on e-Reference
- Lancaster County on US Census
- Lancaster County directory
- Lancaster County Board meeting minutes
- Lancaster County building permit database search
- Lancaster County community links (drop-down menu under "local government online")
- Virginia Association of Counties members
- Lancaster County treasurer
- Lancaster County board meeting agenda
- Lancaster County FY 08/09 budget
- Lancaster County 2007 annual financial report
- Lancaster County bid advertisements
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |