|Arkansas House of Representatives District 59|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Reynolds is a business owner and former Mayor of the City of Quitman.
Reynolds did not provide answers to the Arkansas State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
- Agriculture, Forestry and Economic Development Committee, Arkansas House
- Joint Budget Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Joint Energy Committee, Arkansas Assembly (Chair)
- Public Health, Welfare and Labor Committee, Arkansas House
- Subcommittee on Labor and Environment (Vice Chair)
- Subcommittee on Parks and Tourism
- Subcommittee on Personnel
Reynolds's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 1450 - "TO ENHANCE THE SAFETY OF CHILDREN BY REQUIRING CENTRAL REGISTRY CHECKS FOR ALL PUBLIC SCHOOL EMPLOYEES AND BUS DRIVERS."
- HB 1836 - "THE CLEAN FUELS INCENTIVE ACT."
- HB 2082 - "TO REQUIRE PERSONS CONVICTED OF DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED TO ATTEND A VICTIM IMPACT PANEL."
For a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Reynolds was eligible but did not seek re-election in 2010.
Reynolds raised $14,350 for his campaign.
Below are Reynolds's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Arkansas Healthcare Assoc||$1,000|
|Lance & Summer Reynolds||$1,000|
|Benny & Terry Rothwell||$500|
- Arkansas House of Representatives - Rep. Lance Reynolds
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
|Arkansas House District 59
| Succeeded by|
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|