|Illinois House of Representatives District 10|
|Party||10th District Unity Party|
|High school||Roosevelt High School, 1989|
|Bachelor's||Lake Forest, 1993|
|J.D.||University of Iowa, 1996|
Tyson's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Ex-Offender Tax Credit
- Excerpt: "...offer state tax credit to businesses to induce the hiring of ex-offenders"
- Infrastructure Bank
- Excerpt: "...broaden the authority of the Illinois Finance Authority to further nexus capital markets to public and private projects so to increase job creation"
- Education Funding
- Excerpt: "...shift the major funding of education from property taxes to income taxes"
- Cut State Spending
- Excerpt: "...comprehensive package of budget cuts which stream line services (that do not negatively impact the district) with revenue enhancements"
- Charity Care
- Excerpt: "...make sure hospitals are required to serve the uninsured oppose to unloading them onto the Cook County tax payer..."
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 10, General Election, 2012|
|10th District Unity||Lance Tyson||37.1%||15,007|
Tyson's campaign website listed the following endorsements:
- Governor of Illinois, Pat Quinn
- Secretary of State, Jesse White
- Alderman of the 28th Ward, Jason Ervin
- Alderman of the 1st Ward, Joe Moreno
- Alderman of the 37th Ward, Emma Mitts
Tyson's Facebook page notes another endorsement:
"Lance Tyson was chosen by the Democratic Party Committeemen from the 10th Representative District to represent the newly formed 10th District Unity Party."
Tyson has a wife, Lorraine, and a son. They live in Chicago.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Lance + Tyson + Illinois + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Senate bill allows 46 million immigrants by 2033, says CBO - Daily Caller
- The Orange Couch Does Mad Men: S6E12, ?The Quality of Mercy? - Raw Story
- The Search for the Magic Fig Leaf - Daily Caller
- The Center For Inquiry Likes Atheism's Cranky White Guy Image, So Screw You ... - Raw Story
- Cruz will file immigration amendment allowing states to require proof of ... - Daily Caller
- Swing voters walk away from Obama's second term - Daily Caller
- What we learned when we sent a female reporter shopping for a home-defense ... - Daily Caller
- Student injured after dude shot bottle rocket from anus can't sue Marshall ... - Daily Caller
- Mark Levin hammers 'neo-statists' Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, Paul Ryan and Karl ... - Daily Caller
- Republicans seek to end federal ethanol mandate - Daily Caller
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- 10th District Unity Party
- Campaign Website
- Campaign Facebook page
- Project Vote Smart profile
- The Chicago Tribune, "Indicted Illinois lawmaker expelled from House remains in race for former seat," November 2, 2012
- ↑ Illinois State Board of Elections, "Lance Tyson – candidate detail," accessed August 20, 2012
- ↑ Lance Tyson, "Issues," accessed October 21, 2012
- ↑ Illinois State Board of Elections "Candidate List"
- ↑ Illinois State Board of Elections, “Official Vote - November 6, 2012 General Election,” accessed January 18, 2013
- ↑ Lance Tyson, "Endorsements," accessed October 21, 2012
- ↑ Lance Tyson, "About," accessed October 21, 2012
- ↑ Facebook, "Lance Tyson," accessed October 21, 2012
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Sunshinereview:Illinois school districts A - L |
Sunshinereview:Illinois school districts M - Z |