Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Sullivan 4|
Converse ran in the special election for New Hampshire House of Representatives Sullivan District 4. The seat was vacant following Thomas Donovan's (D) resignnation due to his health on February 20, 2013. Converse was defeated by Joe Osgood (R) in the special election which took place on June 4.
Converse failed to advance past the November 2, 2010 general election.
Converse advanced past the September 14 primary election. He faced incumbent John Cloutier (D), incumbent Raymond Gagnon (D), incumbent Philip Osgood (R), Joshua Hansen (D), Matthew Baird-Torney (D), Paul LaCasse (R), Marie Lozito (R), Steve Picano (R), and Charlene Lovett (R) in the November 2 general election.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- List of 2010 primary election candidates for New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Project Vote Smart list of candidates for New Hampshire House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010 election
- 2010 Primary election results, New Hampshire
- List of Republican primary winners
- List of Democratic primary winners
- ↑ Concord Monitor, "2 Democrats resign from N.H. House, citing health and other reasons," February 20, 2013
- ↑ unionleader.com, "Filing period for special election for Claremont House seat opens today," April 7, 2013
- ↑ sos.nh.gov, "New Hampshire Secretary of State," Accessed April 15, 2013
- ↑ vnews.com, "Osgood Wins Claremont Seat," June 5, 2013