For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 14B|
|2005 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Bachelor's||Saint John's University|
|Date of birth||October 16, 1977|
|Place of birth||Fridley, MN|
|Profession||Owner, Lamar Homes and Remodeling|
Hosch is Owner of Lamar Homes and Remodeling, Limited Liability Corporation. He previously worked as a roofer for Granite City Roofing, and was manager of Sal's Bar and Grill.
Hosch served as Mayor of the City of Saint Joseph from 2001-2005.
He is married and has a child.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Hosch served on these committees:
- Agriculture and Rural Development
- Health and Human Services (Finance)
- Health and Human Services (Reform)
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Hosch served on these committees:
- Agriculture, Rural Economies and Veterans Affairs Finance Division
- Healthcare and Human Services Finance Division
- Public Safety Finance Division
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 14B (2010)|
|Larry Hosch (DFL)||9,048||55.16%|
|Tom Ellenbecker (R)||7,336||44.72%|
Larry Hosch raised $43,505 for his campaign.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 14B (2008)|
|Larry Hosch (DFL)||14,415||67.09%|
|Jim Stauber (R)||7045||32.79%|
In 2010, Hosch received $36,629 in campaign donations. The largest donors are listed below.
|Minnesota House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Larry Hosch's campaign in 2010|
|14th Senate District Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party||$3,500|
|Service Employees Minnesota State Council||$500|
|Minnesota Medical Association||$500|
|Boilermakers Local 647||$500|
|Total Raised in 2010||$36,629|
Listed below are the three largest contributors to Larry Hosch's 2008 campaign.
|14th Senate District Democrat-Farmer-Labor||$4,500|
|Larry J. Hosch||$2,200|
Taxpayers League of Minnesota
The Taxpayers League of Minnesota, a Minnesota-based taxpayer advocacy organization, releases a legislative scorecard for the Minnesota House of Representatives and Minnesota State Senate once a year. The scorecard gives each legislator a score based on how they voted in the prior legislative term on tax issues and “their efforts to balance the state budget without a tax increase.” The organization also compiles a legislator’s individual "Lifetime Score."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Larry + Hosch + Minnesota + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Larry Hosch's personal website
- Minnesota House of Representatives - Rep. Hosch
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2004
- Larry Hosch on Facebook
- Larry Hosch on Twitter
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Hosch
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "Report of Votes Cast - Minnesota State Primary - Tuesday, August 10, 2010," accessed November 29, 2014
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "State of Minnesota Canvassing Report," accessed November 29, 2014
- 2008 General Election Results
- Follow the Money's report on Hosch's 2008 campaign contributions
- Follow the Money, "2010 Contributions," accessed January 1, 2015
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecards," accessed May 15, 2014
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecard, 2012," accessed May 15, 2014
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecard, 2011," accessed May 15, 2014
|Minnesota State House District 14B
| Succeeded by|
Zach Dorholt (DFL)
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |