|Minnesota House of Representatives District 14B|
|2005 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Bachelor's||Saint John's University|
|Birthday||October 16, 1977|
|Place of birth||Fridley, MN|
|Profession||Owner, Lamar Homes and Remodeling|
Hosch is Owner of Lamar Homes and Remodeling, Limited Liability Corporation. He previously worked as a roofer for Granite City Roofing, and was manager of Sal's Bar and Grill.
Hosch served as Mayor of the City of Saint Joseph from 2001-2005.
He is married and has a child.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Hosch served on these committees:
- Agriculture and Rural Development
- Health and Human Services (Finance)
- Health and Human Services (Reform)
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Hosch served on these committees:
- Agriculture, Rural Economies and Veterans Affairs Finance Division
- Healthcare and Human Services Finance Division
- Public Safety Finance Division
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 14B (2010)|
|Larry Hosch (DFL)||9,048||55.16%|
|Tom Ellenbecker (R)||7,336||44.72%|
Larry Hosch raised $43,505 for his campaign.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 14B (2008)|
|Larry Hosch (DFL)||14,415||67.09%|
|Jim Stauber (R)||7045||32.79%|
In 2010, Hosch received $36,629 in campaign donations. The largest donors are listed below.
|Minnesota House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Larry Hosch's campaign in 2010|
|14th Senate District Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party||$3,500|
|Service Employees Minnesota State Council||$500|
|Minnesota Medical Association||$500|
|Boilermakers Local 647||$500|
|Total Raised in 2010||$36,629|
Listed below are the three largest contributors to Larry Hosch's 2008 campaign.
|14th Senate District Democrat-Farmer-Labor||$4,500|
|Larry J. Hosch||$2,200|
Taxpayers League of Minnesota
The Taxpayers League of Minnesota, a Minnesota-based taxpayer advocacy organization, releases a legislative scorecard for the Minnesota House of Representatives and Minnesota State Senate once a year. The scorecard gives each legislator a score based on how they voted in the prior legislative term on tax issues and “their efforts to balance the state budget without a tax increase.” The organization also compiles a legislator’s individual "Lifetime Score."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Larry + Hosch + Minnesota + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Larry Hosch's personal website
- Minnesota House of Representatives - Rep. Hosch
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2004
- Larry Hosch on Facebook
- Larry Hosch on Twitter
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Hosch
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "Report of Votes Cast - Minnesota State Primary - Tuesday, August 10, 2010," accessed November 29, 2014
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "State of Minnesota Canvassing Report," accessed November 29, 2014
- 2008 General Election Results
- Follow the Money's report on Hosch's 2008 campaign contributions
- Follow the Money - 2010 Campaign contributions
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecards," accessed May 15, 2014
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecard, 2012," accessed May 15, 2014
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecard, 2011," accessed May 15, 2014
|Minnesota State House District 14B
| Succeeded by|
Zach Dorholt (DFL)
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |