|Washington House of Representatives, District 6b|
|Bachelor's||Central Washington University|
|Master's||Florida Institute of Technology|
|Profession||Superintendent, Cheney School District|
Keller's campaign website listed the following issues:
- What is the biggest problem facing Washington State?
- Excerpt: "Our largest problem is the restructuring of our budget process in a way that provides a shock absorber for tough economic times. We must live within our means as a state and to do this will require fiscal courage. It starts with a commitment to save money when times are good and not grow programs just because budget dollars are available."
- What does the 6th District need in a Representative?
- Excerpt: "The 6th District needs a representative, who is a proven leader and has a track record of accountability and excellent results over an extended period of time. That is who I am; with successful careers in both serving my country and serving the children of our state."
- The State has had too many Special Sessions costing taxpayers thousands of dollars. What would you do to correct this problem?
- Excerpt: "We need to move away from a “party paralysis” mentality, where members of either party are afraid to accept a good idea from a member of the opposing party until we are in a crisis setting. The positions of both parties are well known long before a session starts. "
- How would you create jobs?
- Excerpt: "I would continue to look for ways to stimulate small business opportunities. Small Businesses are the economic engine that helps broaden our economic base."
- How would you advocate for the 6th District?
- Excerpt: "To make sure I clearly understood our needs I would work hard to be visible and available. My advocacy would match the newly defined 6th district, boundary taking into account the three communities on the West Plains, Airway Heights, Cheney and Medical Lake in addition to those residents who reside within Spokane."
Keller ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 6b. Keller was defeated by Dennis Dellwo and Jeff Holy in the August 7 blanket primary election. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
Keller and his wife, Karen, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Larry + Keller + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Capital Beat: What is, and isn't, a 'tax increase' in the state budget? - Concord Monitor
- Guests shine bright at Evening Under the Stars event - The Desert Sun
- MARK LEIBOVICH BOOK: Not out till July, but everyone's talking -- 43: #1 FOR A ... - Politico
- Bear Tracks - Lebanon Daily News
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of Towns |
List of School Districts |