|U.S. House, Pennsylvania, District 18|
|Washington County Sheriff|
|1998 - 2002|
|Bachelor's||California University of Pennsylvania|
|Service/branch||United States Marines|
|Profession||Washington County Commissioner|
The Washington Post listed the House of Representatives elections in Pennsylvania in 2012 as one of the 10 states that could have determined whether Democrats would retake the House or Republicans would hold their majority in 2013. Ohio tied with Pennsylvania for 9th on the list.
|U.S. House, Pennsylvania District 18 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Tim Murphy Incumbent||64%||216,727|
|Source: Pennsylvania Department of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
Maggi ran for the Democratic nomination in the 18th Congressional District, but lost in the primary.
|U.S. House, Pennsylvania's 18th Congressional District, 2012 - Larry Maggi Campaign Contributions|
|Total Raised by Election Winner||$2,386,295|
|Total Spent by Election Winner||$2,649,102|
|Top contributors to Larry Maggi's campaign committee|
|Communications Workers of America||$10,000|
|United Food & Commercial Workers Union||$10,000|
|Top 5 industries that contributed to campaign committee|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Larry+ Maggi + Pennsylvania + Congress + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Maggi and his wife Mary Jeanne live in Buffalo Township. The have four children, Bronwyn, Michele, Charlene and Paul; and two grandchildren, Ava and Ryan.
- CBS Pittsburgh, "Wash. Co. Commissioner To Challenge For Congressman Murphy’s Seat" accessed January 24, 2012
- Politico, "2012 House Race Results," accessed November 6, 2012
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2012 General Primary Unofficial Returns," April 24, 2012
- Washington Post, "The 10 states that will determine control of the House in 2012" accessed April 25, 2012
- Roll Call, "Larry Maggi Hopes for Better Results a Decade Later' Accessed March 13, 2012
- Open Secrets, "Larry Maggi's 2012 Election Cycle," accessed March 19, 2013
- padems.com, "Larry Maggi (CD 18)" accessed March 13, 2012
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |