Larry Mitchell (Texas)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Texas District 292|
|Past position:||Attorney operating his own firm|
|Law School:||Southern Methodist University School of Law, 1972|
|Candidate for:||292nd District Court|
|Election information 2014:|
Larry Mitchell was the judge of the 292nd District Court in Texas. Mitchell ran for re-election to the court in 2014 but was defeated in the March 4 primary. He stepped down from the bench at the end of his term.
- See also: Texas judicial elections, 2014
| Mitchell ran for re-election to the 292nd District Court.
Primary: He was defeated in the Democratic primary on March 4, 2014, receiving 48.3% of the vote. He competed against Brandon Birmingham.
- 2006-2014: Judge, 292nd District Court
- 1974-2006: Attorney operating his own firm
- 1972-1974: Associate with criminal defense law firm
- Official website of Dallas County
- Elect Larry Mitchell Judge - campaign site
- Dallas Court, "292nd District Court"
- Dallas Court, "292nd District Court," accessed January 21, 2015
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 March Primary Election Candidate Filings by County (A-L)"
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 March Primary Election Candidate Filings by County (M-Z)" (Search "Dallas")
- Dallas County Board of Elections, "Democratic Party Primary Election March 4, 2014," March 11, 2014
- Dallas County Board of Elections, "Unofficial Election Results," 2010
- Judge Larry Mitchell, "About: About Me," accessed December 23, 2014