|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 124|
|Profession||Small business owner|
Padora's professional experience includes owning and operating an Italian bakery.
Padora's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- "Fighting for the elimination of all property taxes and replacing them with a fairer system, instead of continuing with small, band-aid fixes that leave most taxpayers in jeopardy of losing their homes or businesses."
- "Cutting wasteful spending to adequately fund vital services while easing the tax burden."
- "Comprehensively reforming the state pension system to be more like private sector retirement benefits."
- "Attracting good-paying jobs to the District through reforming the business tax structure."
- "Ending Harrisburg's infamous system of pay raises, per deims, and lavish benefits for lawmakers."
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 124 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Jerry Knowles Incumbent||57%||4,478|
Padora and his wife, Sonja, have two children; Cheyenne and Trinity.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Larry + Padora + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |
Right to Know Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |