|New Jersey General Assembly, District 3|
|Freeholder, Gloucester County Board|
|Service/branch||United States Navy|
|Profession||Small business owner|
Wallace attended Gloucester County College and Bucks County College. His professional experience includes being the owner/operator of a Dental Practice Management Company. Wallace served in the United States Navy. He currently serves as Freeholder on the Gloucester County Board.
- Taxes: Make South Jersey More Affordable by Lowering Your Taxes.
- Excerpt: Our opponents are standing in the way of Governor Christie’s plan to provide middle-class tax relief. You’ve suffered long enough. We are dedicated to end the political gridlock in Trenton and deliver the property tax relief you deserve on day one."
- Jobs: Bring Good-Paying Jobs Back to South Jersey.
- Excerpt: "Our opponents have overtaxed and over-regulated businesses and drove jobs out of the state. We’ll cut red tape and make our state more competitive with Pennsylvania and Delaware to encourage businesses to create jobs here and grow our local economy."
- Government waste: Keep More Money in Your Pocket and Out of the Hands of Politicians.
- Excerpt: "Families across South Jersey have been forced to do more with less. We’ll stop Trenton politicians from wasting your money by passing a constitutional amendment to cap annual spending and property tax increases to force government to live within its means."
Wallace ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 3. Wallace was bracketed with Bob Vanderslice. He was unopposed in the June 4 Republican primary. He was defeated by incumbent John J. Burzichelli (D) and incumbent Celeste M. Riley (D) in the general election, which took place on November 5, 2013.
Wallace and his wife, Debi, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Larry + Wallace + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates (dead link)
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates," accessed April 15, 2013
- (timed out) Wallace and Vanderslice for Assembly, "About Larry Wallace," accessed September 2, 2013
- Wallace and Vanderslice for Assembly, "Campaign themes," accessed September 2, 2013
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official general election candidates," September 9, 2013
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 6, 2013