Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 77|
Warner ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 77. He was a Libertarian Party candidate and was defeated by incumbent Thomas Hooker (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 77, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Thomas Hooker Incumbent||60.4%||23,599|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Larry + Warner + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Cable News Is Just As White And Male As The Rest Of The Media - Huffington Post
- Jeff Zucker Reportedly Snubs MSNBC WHCD After-Party - Huffington Post
- CNN's Morning Show 'New Day' To Debut June 10 - Huffington Post
- Boston Bombing Media Poll Finds Good Ratings Overall, Lower Believability For ... - Huffington Post
- April 2013 Cable News Ratings: CNN Gets Boost From Boston Coverage - Huffington Post
- Young Latino Journalists Increasingly Join Network News - Huffington Post
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |