Larry Wilson (Missouri)
|Missouri House Of Representatives District 119|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Wilson earned his B.A. in Business Administration from Drury College. He has worked as an appraiser, farmer, and Vice President of the F and H Food Equipment Company.
He is a member of the Bolivar Chamber of Commerce, Hickory County Farm Bureau, Masonic Lodge, Saint Clair Cattlemans Association, and the Wheatland Christian Church. He is married and has 2 children.
- Rules - Rules Pursuant to Rule 25(32)(f)
- Rural Community Development (Chairman)
- Tax Reform (Vice-Chairman)
- Special Standing Committee on General Laws
- Joint Committee on Economic Development Policy And Planning
Larry Wilson raised $28,990 for his campaign.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 119|
|Larry Wilson (R)||15,314||100.0%|
- Missouri House of Representatives - Rep. Larry Wilson
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|Missouri State House District 119
| Succeeded by|