Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Strafford 24|
|2010 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||3|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Jones served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Commerce and Consumer Affairs|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Jones served on this committee:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2011|
Jones won re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Strafford 24. Jones defeated Fidae Azouri in the September 11 primary and defeated Karen Stokes (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Strafford 24, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Laura Jones Incumbent||51.6%||2,229|
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Strafford 24 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Laura Jones Incumbent||85%||548|
On November 2, 2010 Jones won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
Jones advanced past the September 14 primary election. She faced incumbent Sandra Keans (D), incumbent Anne Grassie (D), incumbent Elaine Lauterborn (D), incumbent William Brennan (D), incumbent Pamela Hubbard (D), incumbent Rose Marie Rogers (D), incumbent Warren Groen (R), incumbent Julie Brown (R), Pete Dow (D), Sandra Teti (D), Shawn Mickelonis (D), Cliff Newton (R), Kyle Jones (R), Fred Leonard (R), Bernhard McKay (R), Susan DeLemus (R), and Evelyn Logan (R) in the November 2 general election.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Jones was up for re-election, she collected $3,585 in donations.
Recent newsThis section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Laura + Jones + New + Hampshire + House" :All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Scott Sessions, Dad Of Former Teen Mayor, Now Wants The Job - Huffington Post - Huffington Post
- Mitt Romney Utah Home: Former Presidential Hopeful Purchased House Next ... - Huffington Post
- Auto dealers move closer to protection - Nashua Telegraph
- PAYT program starts July 1 - Wicked Local Plymouth
- Laura Marling: 'Americans ? they're just a lot more poetic' - The Guardian
- BRIEFLY: May 11 - Wicked Local
- Robert Alexander, Michigan Doctor Who Ran 'Filthy' Muskegon Abortion Clinic ... - Huffington Post
- Two Rochester Students Named as Minnesota's 2013 Presidential Scholars - St. Paul Asian American Press
- 5 ways of looking at Congress' push to end tax-free internet shopping - The Week Magazine
- Results from Day one of the Union County Conference Championships - The Star-Ledger - NJ.com (blog)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Office website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Strafford 24
| Succeeded by|