|New Jersey General Assembly, District 27|
|Bachelor's||University of Rhode Island|
|Profession||Small business owner|
Ali earned her B.S. in Management Information Systems and a minor in Marketing from the University of Rhode Island. Her professional experience includes owning a small business. She is a member of the Chatham Township Committee.
Ali ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 27. Ali was bracketed with Angelo Tedesco and defeated Tayfun Selen in the June 4 Republican primary. She was defeated by incumbent John F. McKeon (D) and incumbent Mila M. Jasey (D) in the general election, which took place on November 5, 2013.
|New Jersey General Assembly, District 27, Republican Primary, 2013|
Ali and her husband, John Nonnenmacher, have three sons.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Laura + Ali + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ali and Tedesco's campaign website
- Ali and Tedesco on Facebook
- Project Vote Smart - Laura Ali
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates (dead link)
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates," accessed April 15, 2013
- Ali and Tedesco official campaign, "about us," accessed September 12, 2013
- Facebook.com, "Tedesco and Ali's about page," accessed September 12, 2013
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 General Assembly general election candidates," accessed April 10, 2014
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 9, 2013
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |