For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois House of Representatives District 82|
Reigle's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Grassroots and Republican Reform
- Excerpt: "As a grassroots Republican Reformer I see the need for major changes in the way we run our party and the government of the State of Illinois.""
- Tax Reform
- Excerpt: "Continuous tax increases are simply not the solution to getting Illinois out of debt."
- 2nd Amendment and Concealed Carry
- Excerpt: "Illinois is the only state without Concealed Carry. It is working in all the States across the Nation except ours. Why are we so backward?"
- Government Reform
- Excerpt: "Now is the time to start REAL government reform."
- Education Reform
- Excerpt: "We need education reform now!"
- Excerpt: "It is time to open the books and tell the truth to the public."
- Voter Identification
- Excerpt: "Voter verification is a must."
- Excerpt: "Life begins at conception."
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 82 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Jim Durkin Incumbent||75.5%||10,434|
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |