Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois House of Representatives District 82|
Reigle's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Grassroots and Republican Reform
- Excerpt: "As a grassroots Republican Reformer I see the need for major changes in the way we run our party and the government of the State of Illinois.""
- Tax Reform
- Excerpt: "Continuous tax increases are simply not the solution to getting Illinois out of debt."
- 2nd Amendment and Concealed Carry
- Excerpt: "Illinois is the only state without Concealed Carry. It is working in all the States across the Nation except ours. Why are we so backward?"
- Government Reform
- Excerpt: "Now is the time to start REAL government reform."
- Education Reform
- Excerpt: "We need education reform now!"
- Excerpt: "It is time to open the books and tell the truth to the public."
- Voter Identification
- Excerpt: "Voter verification is a must."
- Excerpt: "Life begins at conception."
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 82 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Jim Durkin Incumbent||75.5%||10,434|
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |