Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Wisconsin, District 6|
|Profession||Professional Power of Attorney|
Stephens list some of her campaign issues on her website:
- "I will work hard to change IRS policies that allow illegals to get TIN (Taxpayer ID Numbers) which are used by illegals to legally open bank accounts and perform other financial transactions.
- I will work to remove the anchor baby loophole, which currently makes children born to illegals instant US citizens.
- Any business that is found to be knowingly and willingly entering into such contracts with illegals will forfeit the property in question. Any property that is leased to an illegal shall be forfeited. And any vehicle that is found to be driven by an illegal shall be forfeited. So, don’t let your illegal alien friend drive your car – you just might lose it. Sound severe? Good! Then that means it just might work.
- I believe we MUST completely remove the federal government from the public school equation and return the entire decision making process back to the local level.
- Educators MUST have the freedom and flexibility to be able to act on demand and not be limited to what is on a piece of paper, which is up to a year old, and often spans more than one school year.
- We cannot expect our children to get a decent education when there is so much outside interference and influence that hinders the learning process and common sense. I am a strong proponent of home schooling (which some of my family members have utilized), private schools and other alternate means of learning. The goal of a public school education should be to educate our children, not further political agendas or indoctrinate our children with subjects that have far exceeded the core subjects of a basic education. Period.
- I am pro-life. I am not only adopted, but I did two adoptions when I was younger.
- I believe we need to repeal Obamacare. It cannot be *fixed*.
- I am pro-energy. We have the resources, we should be using them. We need to open up new avenues in all areas of energy exploration, including ANWR. We also need to end regulatory policies that make opening up new refineries next to impossible. Many people do not know it, but the United States exports more crude than we use."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Lauren + Stephens + Wisconsin + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Miss Utah flubs interview question during Miss USA pageant [VIDEO - Daily Caller]
- Cheney calls Edward Snowden 'traitor,' says Rand Paul wrong about surveillance - Daily Caller
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found