|Rhode Island State Senate, District 23|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Archambault's campaign website highlights the following issues:
I support environmental and energy sustainability
- Excerpt: "We need to preserve the integrity of our beautiful lakes, rivers and parks so that our children and grandchildren can enjoy them as much as we do."
- Excerpt: "Farming is an excellent way to invest in our communities. By investing in our own cooperative operations, where the workers are the owners, local employment opportunities will grow."
- Excerpt: "We must eliminate the Moral Obligation Bond option!"
- Excerpt: "Term limits for all legislators...NO MORE career politicians!"
- Excerpt: "Unlimited amounts of money in politics feeds corruption."
Elections for the office of Rhode Island State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place September 9, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 25, 2014. Incumbent Paul Fogarty was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Lauri Archambault is running as an Independent candidate. Fogarty and Archambault will face off in the general election.
Archambault ran in the 2012 election for Rhode Island House of Representatives District 40. Archambault defeated Jon Restivo in the September 11 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Michael Chippendale (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Rhode Island House of Representatives, District 40, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Michael Chippendale Incumbent||58.4%||4,065|
|Rhode Island House of Representatives, District 40 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Archambault was a Democratic candidate for District 40 of the Rhode Island House of Representatives. He was defeated in the Democratic primary by Scott Pollard on September 14, 2010.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Lauri + Archambault + Rhode + Island + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Rhode Island State Senate
- Rhode Island State Senate District 23
- Rhode Island State Senate elections, 2014
- Rhode Island General Assembly
- Official campaign website
- Lauri Archambault on LinkedIn
- Primary candidate list for 2014
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Follow the Money
- Democracy.com, "Lauri Archambault for Senate," accessed October 17, 2014
- Rhode Island Secretary of State, "Candidates for Senator in General Assembly," accessed June 30, 2014
- Rhode Island Secretary of State, "2014 Statewide Primary Results: Senator in General Assembly," accessed September 26, 2014
- Candidates in Upcoming Elections, "Rhode Island Secretary of State," accessed July 9, 2012
- Rhode Island Secretary of State, "Official 2012 Primary election results," accessed April 25, 2014
- Rhode Island Board of Elections 2010 primary results