Laurie J. Barrett
|Laurie J. Barrett|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 76|
|Bachelor's||Mount Saint Mary College|
|Birthday||April 30, 1957|
|Place of birth||Middlebury, Connecticut|
|Profession||Preventive care coordinator|
|[ttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Laurie-Barrett-for-State-Representative-of-the-76th-District-of-Connecticut/130788186942641#!/pages/Laurie-Barrett-for-State-Representative-of-the-76th-District-of-Connecticut/130788186942641?v=info Campaign website]|
Barrett earned her B.S. in Nursing from Mount Saint Mary College in 1979. Her professional experience includes working as a case manager at Waterbury Hospital and as a preventive care coordinator with Ovation Benefits Group.
Barrett and her husband, Bruce, have five children. They reside in Thomaston, Connecticut.
- 2010 Connecticut general election candidates
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Laurie Barrett campaign website
- "Project Vote Smart," "Laurie Barrett's Biography," accessed October 16, 2013
- [http://www.statementofvote-sots.ct.gov/StatementOfVote/WebModules/ReportsLink/StateSen.aspx "Connecticut Secretary of State," "2010 General Election Results," accessed October 11, 2013
- [http://www.ct.gov/sots/lib/sots/State_Rep.pdf "Connecticut Secretary of State," "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed October 11, 2013