Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota State Senate District 48|
McKendry's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I will work toward a comprehensive transportation plan that includes better public transportation, specifically, light rail transit; improved road maintenance and safety and reducing traffic."
- Excerpt:"I will work toward creating a climate where businesses can thrive. This includes tax reform, skills training and partnerships between the private and public sector."
- Excerpt:"I will support policies to make Minnesota the Education State again. Every child deserves a good education, small class sizes, a safe learning environment and adequate learning resources."
- Excerpt:"I will support policies that encourage fiscal responsibility and discipline. We need to create new sources of revenue by reducing loopholes and subsidies."
- See also: Minnesota State Senate elections, 2012
McKendry ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota State Senate District 48. She ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14 and was defeated by incumbent David Hann (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota State Senate, District 48, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||David Hann Incumbent||51.4%||23,730|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Laurie + McKendry + Minnesota + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.