Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 41|
|December 5, 2012 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 5|
|2010 - 2012|
Sanborn served in the House previously, representing Merrimack 5 from 2010 until her resignation on June 5, 2012. Sanborn and her husband, state senator Andy Sanborn (R), resigned after they moved out of their respective districts to settle in Bedford.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Sanborn served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Ways and Means|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Sanborn served on this committee:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Ways and Means|
Sanborn won election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 41. Sanborn was unopposed in the September 11 primary and defeated Len Gerzon (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 41, General Election, 2012|
On November 2, 2010 Sanborn won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 5 general election (2010)|
|Mark Lindsley (R)||1,216|
|Laurie Sanborn (R)||1,184|
|Barbara French (D)||1,160|
|Elizabeth Rodd (D)||1,083|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Sanborn was up for re-election, she collected $6,802 in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Laurie + Sanborn + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Griffin Votes Against Recommendation to Kill Casino Bill - Patch.com
- Roll Call for the Panel Recommendation to Kill Casino Bill - Patch.com
- NH House considers lead tackle rules - Concord Monitor
- Guinta visits Washington as he weighs 2014 options - NewHampshire.com
- Another move to help big money - Monadnock Ledger Transcript
- Options Complicate NH GOP's Ballot Calculus - National Journal (blog)
- Cosmos Give Hurricanes a Dose of Payback - Valley News
- New Hampshire Business Newsreel - The Union Leader
- NH Senate Rejects Tax Credit Repeal - Valley News
- DSCC Again Outraises NRSC; Debbie Dingell Won't Run In MI SEN; Joe Sestak ... - Yahoo! News
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Office website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 41
| Succeeded by|