|Arizona House of Representatives District 22|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Hendrix's professional experience includes working in auto repair, manufacturing, home construction, land development, retail sales, banking and aviation.
- Commerce Committee, Arizona House of Representatives (Vice Chair)
- Education Committee, Arizona House of Representatives
Hendrix's sponsored bills include:
- HB 2307 - health savings accounts; reimbursement; incentives
- HB 2400 - partial-birth abortions; definition
- HB 2426 - enhanced driver licenses; prohibition
- HB 2554 - abortion; nurses; prohibition
For a full listed of sponsored bills see the House website.
Hendrix ran for re-election to the 22nd District seat in 2010. He faced Eddie Farnsworth, Paul Howell, Brett Petillo, and Steve Urie in the August 24 primary election. Farnsworth and Urie advanced with 16,725 and 9,933 votes, respectively. Farnsworth and Urie ran unopposed in the general election on November 2.
Hendrix raised $64,228 for the campaign, Biggs raised $27,405, and Ray raised $34,256.
|Arizona State House, District 22 (2008)|
|Andy Biggs (R)||59,615|
|Laurin Hendrix (R)||56,885|
|Glenn Ray (D)||42,191|
Below are Hendrix's top five campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Laurin + Hendrix + Arizona + House" Laurin Hendrix News Feed
- Arizona State Legislature
- Arizona House of Representatives
- Arizona House Committees
- Arizona state legislative districts
- Arizona House of Representatives - Representative Laurin Hendrix
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- Laurin Hendrix on Facebook
|Arizona House District 22
| Succeeded by|