For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Lawmakers in Oklahoma do not approve initiative bills
By Kyle Maichle
During the session, only two bills dealing with the state's initiative process were considered by legislators. The first bill that was considered dealt with pay-per signature. Lawmakers were attempting to have the state ban initiative campaigns from paying petition circulators by the signature. The bill died in committee without seeing a floor vote in the Legislature.
Lawmakers also considered a bill requiring voter information guides. The guide would have been required for any election with a statewide ballot measure.. The bill died in committee without seeing a floor vote in the Legislature.
- National Conference of State Legislatures, "2010 Legislative Session Calendar"
- National Conference of State Legislatures, "Initiative and Referendum Database"(Click Oklahoma on drop down menu)
- Oklahoma Legislature, "Text of HB 1452 (2010)"
- Oklahoma Legislature, "Summary of House Bill 1452(2010)(Search HB1452)
- Oklahoma Legislature, "Text of HB 2123 (2010)"
- Oklahoma Legislature, "Summary of House Bill 2123 (2010)(Search HB2123)