|New Jersey General Assembly, District 12|
|Bachelor's||City University of New York|
Fruman earned his B.S. in Biology from City University of New York, College of Staten Island in 1981 and his M.B.A. in Managing for Sustainability from Marlboro College in 2011. His professional experience includes working as a computer programmer, database administrator, and enterprise storage consultant for AT&T, Bell Labs, the financial industry and a New York City based law firm. He currently serves on the Manalapan Township Finance Committee.
Fruman's campaign website stated that he ran on a "message of sustainable energy to power a sustainable economy."
Furman ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 12. Furman was bracketed with Nicholas Nellegar. He was unopposed in the June 4 Democratic primary. He was defeated by incumbent Ronald S. Dancer (R) and incumbent Robert D. Clifton (R) in the general election, which took place on November 5, 2013.
- The New Jersey AFL-CIO
- Planned Parenthood Action Fund of New Jersey
Furman and his wife have two children, a boy and a girl.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Lawrence + Furman + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Lawrence Furman Official Campaign Website
- Project Vote Smart: Lawrence Furman
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates (dead link)
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates," accessed April 15, 2013
- Official campaign website, accessed January 6, 2014
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 General Assembly general election candidates," accessed April 10, 2014
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 9, 2013
- PolitickerNJ.com, "AFL-CIO endorses candidates for elections," accessed September 4, 2013
- Planned Parenthood NJ "Planned Parenthood Action Fund of New Jersey Announces Endorsements in State Elections," accessed September 5, 2013
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |