Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Alabama House of Representatives District 40|
|2002 - 2009|
|Died in office|
Fite died October 26, 2009 after suffering an apparent seizure.
Fite worked as a supermarket owner.
Fite did not provide answers to the Alabama State Legislative Election 2006 National Political Awareness Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
- Education Policy Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Government Operations Committee, Alabama House of Representatives (Vice Chair)
- Subcommittee on Elementary and Secondary
- Subcommittee on Government Regulations
- Subcommittee on Sports and Sport Facilities
- Tourism and Travel Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
Below are Fite's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|AL Trial Lawyers Assoc||$2,500|
|Business Council of AL||$2,000|
|Medical Assoc of the State of AL||$1,500|
- Alabama Legislature - Lea Fite
- Project Vote Smart - Lea Fite
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
- Alabama House of Representatives Democratic Caucus
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006
|Alabama House District 67
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|