League of Transparency Advocates
Sunshine Review and advocates believe in the posting the below transparency checklist items online in order to allow for more informed citizens in the Web 2.0 era, especially in regards to how local government conduct themselves.
How to become a member
We are looking for those who have taken an action-oriented stance to promoting an open government. For example:
- You must agree that all 10 of the transparency checklist items are necessary and should be posted for an open government
- Activists and/or Bloggers pushing an initiative for more disclosure of information online, greater usability of government websites and the expansion of Freedom of Information Act.
- Organizations launching online transparency tools to provide residents with government data
- Citizens who push (and sometime sue) the government for disclosure of public records
- Politicians sponsoring transparency legislation and/or give vocal support of online information access
Badge of honor
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 2.01 : Warning: No results.