Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Idaho House of Representatives District 26B|
|Bachelor's||University of Idaho, 1960|
|Master's||University of Idaho|
|Birthday||May 14, 1938|
Lee Barron's campaign website listed the following issues:
- The Individual
- Maximum Personal Freedom
- Local Government
- Local Control of Schools
- Right to Life
Barron ran in the 2012 election for Idaho House of Representatives District 26B. Barron ran unopposed in the Republican primary on May 15, 2012 and lost to District 25B incumbent Donna Pence (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 26B, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Donna Pence Incumbent||58.9%||9,999|
Barron's campaign website listed the following endorsements:
- Governor C. L. “Butch” Otter
- Former Secretary of State Pete Cenarrusa
- Secretary of State Ben Ysursa
- Bruce McCaw
- John Faulkner
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Lee + Barron + Idaho + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Lee Barron, "Why Vote for Lee," accessed October 19, 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "Primary Candidate List," accessed April 12, 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "2012 primary election results," May 15, 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State – Elections Division, “November 6, 2012 General Election Results,” accessed December 27, 2012
- ↑ Lee Barron, "Endorsements," accessed October 19, 2012