|U.S. House, West Virginia, District 3|
|Service/branch||U.S. Air Force|
was a 2012 Republican
candidate who sought election to the U.S. House
to represent the 3rd Congressional District
of West Virginia
. He lost in the Republican primary.
Bias is a registered nurse. He has served as a firefighter, EMT, paramedic, and EMS. While in college, he was a U.S. Air Force ROTC cadet.
According to his website, Bias' campaign platform included the following issues:
- Balanced budget
- Domestic energy production
- Transportation projects for West Virginia
- See also: West Virginia's 3rd Congressional District elections, 2012
Bias ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent West Virginia's 3rd District. He and Bill Lester lost to Rick Snuffer in the May 8 primary.
|West Virginia's 3rd Congressional District Republican Primary, 2012
| Lee Bias
| Bill Lester
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 West Virginia Metro News, "2012 Primary Results," May 8, 2012
- ↑ Lee Bias campaign website, "About Lee Bias," accessed May 2, 2012
- ↑ Lee Bias campaign website, "Issues: Economy," accessed May 2, 2012
- ↑ Lee Bias campaign website, "Issues: Jobs," accessed May 2, 2012
- ↑ [
http://apps.sos.wv.gov/elections/results/results.aspx?year=2012&eid=8&county=Statewide West Virginia Secretary of State "2012 Primary Results"]