Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire State Senate, District 9|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of New Hampshire State Senate will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 13, 2014. Lee Nyquist is unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Andy Sanborn is unopposed in the Republican primary.
Nyquist ran in the 2012 election for New Hampshire State Senate, District 9. Nyquist ran unopposed in the September 11th Democratic primary election and was defeated by Andy Sanborn (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire State Senate, District 9, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Lee + Nyquist + New Hampshire + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire State Senate
- New Hampshire State Senate District 9
- New Hampshire State Senate elections, 2014
- New Hampshire General Court
- Campaign website
- Primary candidate list for 2014
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart