Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Texas House of Representatives, District 85|
|(dead link) Campaign website|
Duggan's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"We have all watched Texas thrive in this atmosphere. I will work to strengthen our economic freedom and keep Texas safe from the volatile economic cycles that plague the rest of the country."
- Excerpt:"District 85 has fast developing residential and commercial areas along with many active farms and ranches - all of whom depend on a reliable supply of water. I will work hard towards finding solutions that will ensure Texas and District 85 will have the necessary water to grow and prosper."
- Excerpt:"We must address our budget problems head on, but we cannot raise taxes. I am prepared to make the tough decisions that will benefit a stronger, self-sustaining Texas in the future."
Protecting Our Border
- Excerpt:"We must intensify our commitment to strengthening our borders through enforcing our current laws, the use of fences, increased law enforcement presence, and any other means necessary to ensure the security of Texans."
- Excerpt:"Property ownership is one of our most basic rights and I will fight to protect this right for all Texans."
|Texas House of Representatives District 85 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Lee + Duggan + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |