Lee Scott Laugenour
|Lee Scott Laugenour|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts House of Representatives District Fourth Berkshire District|
|Bachelor's||University of Hawaii at Manoa (1980)|
|Date of birth||07/17/1957|
Laugenour attended the University of Hawaii at Manoa, receiving a Bachelor of Arts degree in Liberal Studies/Applied Linguistics.
Laugenour ran in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives District Fourth Berkshire District. He ran unopposed in the September 6 Green-Rainbow primary and was defeated by incumbent William Pignatelli (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Fourth Berkshire District, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||William Pignatelli Incumbent||82.1%||16,670|
Laugenour has a husband, Mark.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Lee Scott + Laugenour + Massachusetts + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Lee Laugenour on Facebook
- Lee Laugenour on Twitter
- "scottlaugenour," Official Campaign Website
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "2012 State Primary Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "Return of Votes - For Massachusetts State Election - November 6, 2012," accessed February 13, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed June 2, 2014
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |
Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court | Appeals Court | Superior Courts | District Courts | Probate and Family Courts | Juvenile Courts | Housing Courts | Land Courts | Boston Municipal Courts | Judicial selection in Massachusetts |