|Leland Davis, III|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Superior Court of San Mateo County, California|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger|
|Preceded by:||Carol L. Mittlesteadt|
|Past post:||Sole practitioner|
|Past post 2:||Deputy public defender, San Francisco County Public Defender's Office|
|Past term 2:||1987-2003|
|Law School:||University of California, Berkeley|
|Candidate for:||San Mateo County Superior Court|
Leland Davis, III is a judge for the San Mateo County Superior Court. He was appointed by former governor Arnold Schwarzenegger in December 2010 to succeed Carol L. Mittlesteadt. Davis was automatically re-elected in 2012 and his current term will expire in 2019.
- 2010-2019: Judge, San Mateo County Superior Court
- 2003-2010: Sole practitioner
- 1987-2003: Deputy public defender, San Francisco Public Defender's Office
- 1984-1987: Trial attorney, Law Offices of Hunter and Anderson
Davis ran for re-election to the superior court in 2012. As an unopposed incumbent, his name did not appear on the ballot. After the primary election, Davis was automatically re-elected.
- See also: California judicial elections, 2012