|Former candidate for|
|U.S. House, Tennessee, District 7|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
After graduating from the Rochester Institute of Technology's School of Photographic Arts & Sciences, Ladner has worked in photography, printing and engraving, finance and trucking. He is self-employed.
Ladner sought to reduce the size, scope, and cost of government.
|U.S. House, Tennessee District 7 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Marsha Blackburn Incumbent||70%||110,498|
|Source: Tennessee Secretary of State Vote totals above are unofficial and will be updated once official totals are made available.|
Ladner ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Tennessee's 7th District. He ran as an Independent. He faced incumbent Marsha Blackburn (R), William Akin (I), Jack Arnold (I), and Credo Amouzouvik (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012. Ladner was defeated by incumbent Marsha Blackburn.
|U.S. House, Tennessee District 7 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Marsha Blackburn Incumbent||71%||182,730|
|Source: Tennessee Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
Ladner ran for U.S. Senate in 2008 and lost in the Democratic primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Lenny + Ladner + Tennessee + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Tennessee's 7th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Tennessee's 7th Congressional District
- Tennessee.gov, "Governor, United States Senate, and United States House of Representatives Petitions Filed by Qualifying Deadline," accessed April 3, 2014
- Huffington Post, "Election 2014," accessed November 6, 2014
- Email submission to Ballotpedia on April 25, 2012
- Lenny Ladner campaign website, accessed May 5, 2012
- Politico, "2012 Election Map, Tennessee"