Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 38|
Watson retired from the U.S. Postal Service after 28 years.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Watson ran in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 38. He ran unopposed in the Libertarian primary on August 14, 2012, and was defeated by incumbent Republican Joel Kleefisch and Democratic candidate Scott Michalak in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 38, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Joel Kleefisch Incumbent||58.5%||19,181|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 31 General Election (2010)|
|Stephen Nass (R)||20,193|
|Leroy Watson (L)||2,378|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Leroy + Watson + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
- Project Vote Smart, List of Candidates for Wisconsin State Assembly in the November 2, 2010 election
- Watson's profile on Campaign for Liberty
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates Registered by Office," accessed June 7, 2012
- JSOnline, "Fall 2010 general election results," November 2, 2010
- Government Accountability Board, Primary Election Results
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |