Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Twenty-Fifth Middlesex District|
Elections for the office of Massachusetts House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on September 9, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 3, 2014. Incumbent Marjorie Decker defeated Lesley Phillips in the Democratic primary.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Twenty-fifth District Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Marjorie Decker Incumbent||83.3%||3,546|
Philips ran in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Twenty-Fifth Middlesex District. She was defeated by Marjorie Decker in the Democratic primary on September 6. Incumbent Alice Wolf did not running for re-election.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Twenty-Fifth District Democratic Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Lesley + Phillips + Massachusetts + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Massachusetts House of Representatives
- Massachusetts House of Representatives Twenty-fifth Middlesex District
- Massachusetts House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Massachusetts State Legislature
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "2014 Democratic Primary Candidates," accessed June 28, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "2014 State Primary Candidates," accessed September 9, 2014
- 2012 State Primary Candidate List, "Massachusetts Secretary of State," accessed June 26, 2012
- 2012 Massachusetts Secretary of State, Official 2012 Primary Results
- AP "Massachusetts - Summary Vote Results," accessed September 6, 2012
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |