|Massachusetts House of Representatives First Worcester|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
- Revenue Joint Committee
- Public Health Joint Committee
- Judiciary Joint Committee
- Environment, Natural Resources and Agriculture Joint Committee
- Consumer Protection and Professional Licensure Joint Committee
Evangelidis did not run for re-election in 2010.
Reinstein raised $30,080 for his campaign.
|Massachusetts State House of Representatives, First Worcester (2008)|
|Lewis G. Evangelidis (R)||21,322|
Evangelidis raised $30,080 in the 2008 election cycle.
His major contributors are listed below.
|11 different donors||$500|
- Massachusetts House of Representatives - Rep. Lewis Evangelidis
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Worcester 1
| Succeeded by|
Kimberly Ferguson (R)
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |