Liane (Buffie) McFadyen
|Liane "Buffie" McFadyen|
|U.S. House, Colorado, District 3|
|Colorado House of Representatives|
|Profession||Small Business Owner|
McFadyen served in the Colorado House of Representatives, representing District 47 from 2003 to 2011.
McFadyen served on the following committees while a member of the Colorado House of Representatives:
McFadyen's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 09-1323 - Coop Elec Assn Energy Efficiency Program
- HB 09-1326 - Integrity Of Citizen-Initiated Petitions
- HB 09-1354 - New Home Bldr Offer Wind Elec Gen Option
For details and a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
McFadyen was ineligible to run for re-election to the 47th District seat due to the term limits of the Colorado House of Representatives.
McFadyen raised $40,702 for his campaign, while Sammons raised $12,515.
|Colorado State House, District 47 (2008)|
|Liane "Buffie" McFadyen (D)||21,175|
|Troy Sammons (R)||14,389|
Below were McFadyen's top five campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Food & Commercial Workers Local 7||$4,250|
|Colorado Professional Fire Fighters||$4,000|
|Liane "Buffie" McFadyen||$2,682|
|CO Assoc of Realtors||$2,500|
|CO Democratic Party House Majority Project||$1,700|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Liane + McFadyen + Colorado + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Colorado's 3rd Congressional District elections, 2014
- Colorado's 3rd Congressional District
- The Pueblo Chieftain, "County Commissioner McFadyen to run for U.S. Congress," February 11, 2014
- ColoradoPols,com, "“Buffie” McFadyen Exits CD-3 Race," March 17, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "2008 General election results," accessed April 14, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Funds raised by 2008 House candidates," accessed April 14, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 Campaign contributions," accessed December 1, 2010
|Colorado House District 47
| Succeeded by|