|South Carolina Public Service Commissioner|
|2004 - Present|
|Years in position||9|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||South Carolina General Assembly|
|Spartanburg City Council|
|1994 - 2004|
|Bachelor's||Converse College (1965)|
Fleming was a Spartanburg City Council Member from 1994 to 2004 and an Appalachian Council of Governments Board member from 1996 to present.
- 1999: Leadership South Carolina
- 1990: Leadership Spartanburg
- 1965: Bachelor of Arts, Converse College
Public Service Commissioners (2004-Present)
Fleming was first elected to the commission in 2004 and was re-elected in 2010. Fleming served as the chairman from 2008 to 2010. Her current term expires in 2014.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Lib + Fleming + South + Carolina"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Edward Snowden wants everyone to stop talking about his girlfriend [PHOTOS - Daily Caller]
- Christian university expels lesbian student, demands scholarship repayment - Daily Caller
- Mahopac Summer: How one player can change a small town - SB Nation
- 5th annual ECC beach, BBQ festival Saturday - Tarboro Daily Southerner
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
|South Carolina Public Service Commission
| Succeeded by|