Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Texas House of Representatives, District 115|
Grimmett's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I respect life from conception to natural death."
- Excerpt:"I believe we can balance the budget, make the appropriate cuts and all without raising taxes or raiding our rainy day fund. It will be challenging but it can be done."
- Excerpt:"Let's audit all school districts to find out where the waste is so we can protect the jobs of our teachers who are responsible for teaching our children. Get rid of the TAKS tests and other standardized testing so that our children can again learn to love learning. There is absolutely too much stress placed on our children with this type of teaching to a test."
- Excerpt:"We need to make sure that "Obamacare" is not able to ruin our state's economy. Not enough was done last session to address this issue in the legislature; we cannot solely depend on our Attorney General to do the work."
- Excerpt:"While this has been implemented in some cities in the state of Texas, I am committed to bringing to light the true meaning of this intrusive issue, hopefully help cities to extricate themselves from this harmful program and make sure that it is not carried on further in our state as it is a UN proposition to take over our cities as well as our country. We do not need any UN program in Texas!!!"
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Lib + Grimmett + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |