|Massachusetts House of Representatives Thirteenth Norfolk|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Harkins worked as Program Director of The Education Co-Operative from 1985-1988, and a teacher in Boston Public Schools, Wakefield Parochial School from 1966-1968.
Harkins is Chairman of the Special Commission to Look At Alternatives to Property Tax, and a member of the Democratic Town Committee, Charles River Association for Retarded Citizens Board of Directors, Boston Network for Women in Politics and Government, and the Needham Transportation Committee.
- Ethics (Vice-Chair)
- Education Joint Committee
- Tourism, Arts and Cultural Development Joint Committee
Harkins did not run for re-election in 2010.
Harkins raised $55,496 for her campaign.
|Massachusetts State House of Representatives, Thirteenth Norfolk (2008)|
|Lida E Harkins (D)||16,926|
Harkins raised $53,496 in the 2008 election cycle.
Her major contributors are listed below.
|1199 SEIU United Healthcare Workers East||$1,000|
|Sheet Metal Workers Local 17||$1,000|
|Retired Public Employees||$1,000|
|Boston Police Patrolmens Association||$1,000|
|Massachusetts Optometric Political Action Committee||$1,000|
- Lida Harkins' personal website
- Massachusetts House of Representatives - Rep. Lida Harkins
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- Lida Harkins on Facebook
- Lida Harkins on Twitter
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Harkins
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "Return of Votes - For Massachusetts State Election - November 4, 2008," accessed February 13, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Massachusetts 2008 - General Election Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Massachusetts House donor numbers
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Norfolk 13
| Succeeded by|
Denise Garlick (D)
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |
Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court | Appeals Court | Superior Courts | District Courts | Probate and Family Courts | Juvenile Courts | Housing Courts | Land Courts | Boston Municipal Courts | Judicial selection in Massachusetts |