Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Maryland, District 8|
Lih Young was a 2014 Democratic candidate seeking election to the U.S. House to represent the 8th Congressional District of Maryland. She was defeated by incumbent Chris Van Hollen in the Democratic primary on June 24, 2014.
Young was a 2012 Democratic write-in candidate who sought election to the U.S. Senate from Maryland. She was defeated by incumbent Ben Cardin in the Democratic primary on April 3, 2012, and ran as a write-in in the general election. Young lost to incumbent Ben Cardin (D) on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. Senate, Maryland General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Ben Cardin Incumbent||56%||1,474,028|
|Democratic||Lih Young (Write-in)||0%||163|
|Republican||Mary Podlesak (Write-in)||0%||21|
|Source: Maryland State Board of Elections "U.S. Senator"|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Lih+ Young+ Maryland + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Maryland's 8th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Maryland's 8th Congressional District
- Maryland Elections, "Candidate List 2014," accessed December 10, 2013
- Associated Press, "Primary Results 2014," accessed June 24, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "Primary Election Results 2012" accessed April 3, 2012
- Politico, "2012 Election Map, Maryland"
- Maryland State Board of Elections "2012 Primary Results"