Linda Johnson (Kansas)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 40|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Johnson's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "Education and children’s health"
- Excerpt: "Balanced budget with everyone paying their fair share and"
- Excerpt: "Creating good jobs so Kansans can thrive, not just survive."
Elections for the office of Kansas House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Linda Johnson was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent John Bradford was unopposed in the Republican primary.
Johnson ran for election in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 40. Johnson defeated Claudia Logue in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by John Bradford (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 40, General Election, 2012|
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 40 Democratic Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Linda + Johnson + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kansas House of Representatives
- Kansas House of Representatives District 40
- Kansas House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kansas State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- "lindaforkansas," Official Campaign Website
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed September 15, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2014 General (unofficial)," accessed September 15, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2012 primary (unofficial)," accessed June 26, 2012
- C-SPAN, "Kansas - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 7, 2012
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |