For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota State Senate District 27|
Anderson's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Fiscal responsibility, which means paying our bills, not saddling our children with great debt, and encouraging businesses so they can grow and add jobs."
- Excerpt:"Conservation of all our resources based on solid evidence and a fair cost-benefit as to how it affects people, particularly those who aren’t rich."
- Excerpt:"Being responsive to all issues that affect rural Minnesota and not be a puppet for metro politics."
- Excerpt:"Preserving constitutional rights and religious freedom."
- See also: Minnesota State Senate elections, 2012
Anderson ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota State Senate District 27. Anderson ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and was defeated by incumbent Dan Sparks (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota State Senate, District 27, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Dan Sparks Incumbent||68.3%||26,552|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Linden + Anderson + Minnesota + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.